Wednesday 10 April 2013

topic 5 internet



ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

Today I was learned about web site. For this topic me also not to understand because sometimes I felt too sleepy. For me web site is WWW is an application that uses those transport functions. Used service on Internet. The web handles all types of digital information including text, hypermedia, graphics and sound. Sorry because I also don’t how to explain it.
In there have 2 part:
1.    Web 1.0
*About client server.
2.    Web 2.0(MASHUP)
*It’s take different content from number of other web   site.
3.    Web 3.0
*Based on intelligent web application

Internet is:

  • Largest network in the world that connects people/organization all over the world.
  • Global system interconnected networks that uses the standard internet protocol to serve billions of user.
  • Is a big collection of computers
  •  . It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public, academic, business, and government networks, of local to global scope, that are linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless and optical networking technologies
  •   The Internet carries an extensive range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext  documents of the World wide web (WWW) .


I think that’s all from me.ok bye bye see you next week ok.
WASALAM……

No comments:

Post a Comment