Sunday 21 October 2012

WEEKsession(II)PRIMARY,SECONDARY & TERTIARY SOURCES

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,TO ALL OF YOU.



              Hi, nice to meet you  again ,I know what did u think? May be u think why I put parts 2 in week 2.It is because I m not finish yet u tell about PRIMARY,SECONDARY & TERTIARY SOURCE. Nowadays, have a lot  of technology that we don't know. In my experience, I has been going to USM library. The library have a lot of book and difficult to find but now we can find are books  only with the website .Example, at there I just open their website (http://www.fsktm.um.edu.my/) and I can find anything like book lending, reading room ,printing, photocopy, information search, current  awareness, E-journals and multimedia collection.


                                         ENCYCLOPEDIA  
Encyclopedia  is a systematic summary of the knowledge. In this  encyclopedia  include by: 

  1. Encyclopedia Britannica
  2.  Encyclopedia Americana
  3.  Chambers Encyclopedia
  4.  Funk &Wagnalls New Encyclopedia 
  5.  Collier 's Encyclopedia
  6. Oxford Junior Encyclopedia



                   GENERAL  DICTIONARY???????


For your information, in this session also tell about DICTIONARIES.  What have in dictionaries???In dictionaries have many function that you can uses it etc,definition,spelling,pronunciation,usage,synonyms,antonyms&homonyms,abbreviations,signs,symbols,, 
slang, new words, new meaning for old words, dialect,  foreign terms in  english writings, grammatical information ,and the last one is etymology. It also have the alternate names  like ,glossary, lexicon, thesaurus and vocabulary. 

                                                                                       

I hope enjoy with my explanation & I hope you will excited to know more about Information Literacy. Insyallah, if I don't any problem a will give you the next information about this.SEE YOU NEXT TIME GUYssssss... good bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment