Sunday 9 December 2012

WEEK 4


ASSALAMUALAIKUM & SALAM SEJAHTERA 

FWENZKU,


Today I want to share my knowledge with all of you. The lesson that I would like to share is about ONLINE DATABASE.As you know, online database mean how to use find information & searching internet. Right? In there have 2 parts:

SIMPLE SCREEN IN DATABASE
ADVANCED SCREEN IN DaTABASE.

IMPORTANT CHOICE
How Do I Access Online Database?
·        Online Database are available through the library portal. It can be accessed by:
·        Click  on the “Databases On-trial” at main page of library portal.
·        List of “Databases On-Trial”:
1.    Spin Journals


Lastly,  I’m so sorry  to all of you if my explanation  for  today  not  to detail  and  clear  to  understand.  Okay.  Tq  for see my  blog.
Okay dada................

No comments:

Post a Comment